Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Gender Mosaic


I will no longer support this "organization" in any form. You will not even see a link to it here. Why?

Because the members for the most part have shown themselves to be utterly intolerant of anything but themselves. If we, the "T Community", wish acceptance and tolerance, then we must accept, tolerate, and try to understand that which is different.

I will post below bits from the group:

"Australian P.M. & Muslims

Posted by: "Kellycd53" kellycd53@hotmail.com kellycd53
Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:15 pm (PST)


All,

On my other e-mail addy , I just responded to
comments from the Australian P.M. , and added
my 20 $ worth

I am gonna catch hell , for this , from someone
I am sure

I don't care -- I have worked and lived beside
many cultures -- and been respected by most
However
Canada -- needs to wake up !!!

Time to close the doors to this country
and take care of our own 1st

I agree with the Australian P.M. totally

Kelly Ann"





MY REPLY



Re: Australian P.M. & Muslims
Posted by: "Vanessa" ladydemonikats@yahoo.ca ladydemonikats
Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:39 am (PST)


I highly disagree. First, labelling all Muslims based on the actions of a seriously bigtime minority is wrong. Do we blame all Christians based on the actions of "Reverend" Phelps and his cult? NO, we do NOT, do we?

Second, North America is founded on immigration, and the melding of various peoples from various countries. What we did to the natives and the Chinese and Japanese in the past has been condemned, and we know now it was wrong, don't we? Yet suggesting doing pretty close to the same to Muslims is okay? I think not.

Third, banning immigration or visitation for Muslims would only be the first step in ALLOWING discrimination on others. Don't think it isn't already there? The CIC already discriminates HERE based on being TRANSSEXUAL. Don't believe me? First, Tanya Bloomfield. Second, my wife. Both from the same area, Tanya Ireland I believe and Kitty from England. Both discriminated on because their passport says F but their birth certificates say M. Then there is me - denied entry into the UK, hauled aside because well, I stand out being a pretty tall TS, and all involved know why they targeted me. And others have as well.

Fourth do you KNOW any Muslims? I doubt it. I know many. Not one is a "terrorist" or scream out "kill the Jews" or "death to the west". And guess what, they *accept* ME as ME. Far more than most white, Christian, Canadians.

Take away their rights - then you give the rest of society to DENY OURS.

Vanessa






A response from someone who was even in the paper DEMANDING pretty much TOLERANCE!!!!:



Re: Australian P.M. & Muslims
Posted by: "linda slater" slater.linda936@gmail.com
Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:22 pm (PST)


I may have missed something here, but the Australian PM did not say to ban
Muslims, only if you don't like it here the way we live then she suggested
they could go elsewhere. That I agree with, don't change my world to match
what you are running away from. BUT BY ALL MEANS IF YOU LIKE IT HERE YOU ARE
WELCOME. Linda Slater





Response from a member who never had a clue and ALWAYS LIED:

Re: Australian P.M. & Muslims
Posted by: "Sophia Cassivi" sophia_cassivi@me.com sophialauraine
Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:27 pm (PST)


Dear friends, I do think that Gender Mosaïc's chatting group is good for all types of discussions, as long as they are respectful.

I do believe in respect of others as long as they respect me.

I remember that one of my tenants was a beautiful young early 20's blond university graduate. She was going out with this young handsome moderate Muslim and this for more than 6 months. One day I engaged into a discussion with them and he was very intelligent and kind and openly responded to all my questions. Everything was cool until I asked him if ever he has children, which choice of religion would the kids take?
He said, there is no choice, they will have to follow Islamic belief.
She said: This would mean I would have no say? And he said yes in a radical way.
I am not saying all moderate young Muslim's think this way but I must say that she and I where astonished to hear this coming out from such an intelligent person.
The next week, she had another boyfriend. I am kind of happy that I kind of opened both there eyes.

I love of freedom of speech and choice here in Canada, we still have some work to do. I know that with Bill C-389, the Liberal MP's from Scarborough Jim Karygiannis and Dan McTeague or Mr. Alan Tonks (York South—Weston) voters must have a certain pressure on there MP's and opinion of the TG community. Those guys although Liberals voted against us.
I am worried when highly religious people come in and influence MP's to vote against human rights.
I know that Conservative Minister Laurence Canon voted for us, I know he is in charge of the riding where I was born and believe me, this region is pretty cool and kind of liberated of the heavy hold we had from the french Catholic political influence we had in the past.
I am concerned when some people don't use the simple principles of life like respect, honesty, sharing, love, care, integrity and plain good sense and use instead laws and rules of a certain society or religion.
We are very lucky to have all this freedom, I have traveled many countries and would not trade Canada for any of them. I love my country, it is not perfect and we have made a lot of road to freedom in the past 100 years and should embrace this and educate any immigrant that comes in to learn how beautiful it became and how more beautiful we wish to keep it growing.
Many of my friends are from other religions, race, age or political beliefs, I do not ask them to change and don't expect to change for them.
They know I always offer them full respect as long as they fully respect me.

Kindly

Sophia Cassivi


Oh really, a niqabi in Gatineau, huh? really? so out of the 4 odd etc in Quebec they allllll happen to be there? LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FUCKING FIRE YOU LYING CUNT! This hosebag has been nothing but a whiner anyhow, and liar, drama queen, etc etc etc... so her "view" is DISCREDITED.





More BS


Re: Australian P.M. & Muslims
Posted by: "cynthia-ray Cynthia-pete" mrevals@hotmail.com cynthiapete1
Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:59 pm (PST)



Hello Linda & all;
I just had to say something at this point, and I do agree completely with
Linda. When one chooses to change their location/place of birth, they must
realize that they should not bring their problems and or troubles with them,
especially if they are the reason they are leaving. The idea of starting a new
life in a different country, should mean a new start to a new future, not
continuation of the old problems and or bringing them into a new life/land.
An Example, if we as TG 's , are given rights under the same laws as those
who are not TG's, great, but as Tg's , I am sure we do not expect everybody
else to change their beliefs or ways to suite us. Just abide with the laws.
Same thing should apply to peoples who come here hoping for a new life,
abide with the laws of the country, and not change to reflect the country you
left because of the problems..
Face it, this is Canada, we are what we are, and speaking as a TG and
proud canadian, I want to live in my own country , not to have it changed to
to a satellite country from which these problems came from.. and or
accommodate someone's beliefs ,only to find out that may over-ride my own
rights to be Canadian in the future..
My point of view and I am allowed to have one.
Take care now
Cynthia-Ray,


This is just but a sampling.


Yes, I think ONE agreed that we need to be more accepting.


Listen... we start being intolerant of others, then why should WE, the "T 'Community'" expect it in return? Why should WE expect the bill in Parliament to be passed to give US protection, when we have so many INTOLERANT to others who are different?


The Gender Mosaic Executive did NOTHING to quell the hatred. That is what disappoints me more than the attitudes of some of the members. And the inaction of those afraid to stand up to "friends" over it. Because the Executive stood back, did nothing, I will no longer ever ever support them until a PUBLIC APOLOGY is made to the MUSLIM COMMUNITY.


If we wish, desire, demand if you want, acceptance and tolerance and understanding, then we are in NO POSITION to be hateful to others!

And by the way, some of us TRANS ARE MUSLIM!!!!


No comments: