Thursday, January 6, 2011

Female Masking

As some know, I recently purchased a latex female mask. Yes, I am transsexual. Yes, I like the mask. The two cannot be combined??? WTF is that?

I've had some very "vanilla" friends say "WTF is THAT? WHY?" and some transsexual friends say "why? You're TS, you don't need one".
To the first - it's a latex female mask. Some, usually CD/TV, like them to "look female" because they think they cannot, others just because of what it is. Some of us like it for the FETISH. Yes, I have a FETISH for it. SO F***ING WHAT? And on top it is going to a) get me some PROFESSIONAL work, and b) help me with MY clip sales. Besides, I like it. SO F***ING WHAT?
To the second - see above. Yeah, day to day and most times I don't wear it, DUH. Yeah, I am TS. Yeah, I like the mask. SO F***ING WHAT?
Look, if it is not for you, FINE. I acknowledge it, I accept it. No problemo, okay? Now how about YOU give the same back to ME? Huh?
There is a whole COMMUNITY dedicated to these masks, and it is growing. They like them. SO F***ING WHAT? Not your kink? Fine. It is mine and theirs. 'nuff said. Dollspride is just one site and community site dedicated to it.
I like them. I think they look lovely, and for me as I said, it is a fetish.

No comments: