Sunday, September 26, 2010

Guilt By Association

I've really had to wonder the past week and a bit. See, on FetLife a friend (who I would like to think should be a friend) removed me from her friends there. One friend had "broken up" shall we say with her and another friend. So... a few days later because I'm his friend I guess she removes me. Yet I have done nothing to her, said nothing bad about her, and in fact have done nothing but sing her praises!

A person should never use the "guilt by association" thing, especially among friends. I mean there is one crossdresser here in Montreal that for some reason just does not like me. We have mutual friends, I don't go ignoring them or removing them because of it. It's called being a grown up and mature, not a high school level kid. It happens - people have mutual friends, and sometimes friendships go kaput. No reason to hold one persons friendship with another against them!

No comments: